We need Good People to
deliver the My Goodness Experience
Want to join our team?
We’re always on the lookout for exceptional and driven staff members to join our team here at My Goodness. Please browse below to to view our current vacancies and click apply to send us your CV and cover letter.
Note that you must have valid working rights for employment in Australia to apply and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Full Time or Part-time front of the house venue supervisor
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Have you been a successful Team Leader, Shift Supervisor or Service Manager in QSR, Bar or restaurant?
We are looking for a talented worker who wants to take on more responsibility and fast track their career.
Established CBD location bar and restaurant.
Relevant hospitality qualifications and experience required incl RSA.
Team Management Experience and capable of running food and licensed beverage in central CBD location.
Responsibilities include taking charge of all Front of house operations, Managing teams, open and close.
*6pm-close weekdays, flexible weekends.
Back of House Team Members
My Goodness’ philosophy is all about what’s good: Good food, Good times.
Delicious pizzas and burgers that are familiar, and warming to the soul. But the goodness is also our ethical sourcing, the non-compromise on the quality of the ingredients, the general attitude of generosity and value.
We are searching for outstanding Burger Makers and Pizza Makers who take pride in their work and enjoy a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for creating delicious pizzas or burgers, attending to fryers, and assisting the team wherever possible. Additional responsibilities will include cleaning tasks and general food preparation.
We are looking for people who are:
- Bubbly and outgoing
- Have a great attitude, a willingness to learn and work in a fun team environment
- Have a passion for good food and good times!
- Must be available to work a rotating roster which will include weekends and public holidays.
Front of house team members
My Goodness Pizza and Burger Restaurant is seeking experienced FOH Team Members.
My Goodness Pizza and Burgers was created to offer gourmet style pizzas and burgers with only the best Australian sourced ingredients, all freshly prepared in-house.
• Coordinate daily front of house operations with your supervisor
• Ensure the delivery of excellent customer service and maximise customer satisfaction
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Prior experience in a Front of House role
• Excellent communication skills
• Personable to all staff and guests
• Initiative and drive
• Good organisational and people skills
• Ability to multi-task and deliver on operational requirements.
Ice Cream Scoopers
Be part of an amazing new business and work as a gelato scooper!
At My Goodness Gelato, we hand make our very own gelato on site at our Lonsdale St restaurant.
The role & responsibilities:
• Point of sale operations
• Customer service
• Maintaining a high level of food safety and OH&S standards
• Initiative and drive
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
• Willingness to learn
• Bubbly and outgoing personality